Albertans have worked to damn hard to get the shaft and the AAIM Option believes the time has long past for a program the provides Albertans a share of the wealth that Alberta's resources and Albertans provide to Canada and the global community. IF, the plan is successful, will make the the need for a mandatory vote law irrelevant because to be a Shareholder you must vote. The more Albertans participate (vote) the more likely it is that the each citizen will see voting as as routine.
All voting citizens will become Shareholders of Alberta Corp.
The Shareholder will;
1. Elect members to the Board: We do this now when we vote, but with changes / reforms this valuable right will be supercharged!
2. Receive a Shareholder dividend.
3. Judge the performance of the IM and CG.
4. Approve capital spending and investment of the CG: The Board will present a plan each year for the Senate to approve or not. If approved the people will then vote to approve the spending of taxpayer dollars.
5. Approve laws that would affect the rights, freedoms or responsibilities of the people: Any new law that would have an effect on any part of the people's rights, freedoms or responsibilities would need the approval of the people.
Shareholders will be expected to vote to approve or reject any.
1. New law that would restrict or alter the intention of a right, freedom or responsibility of the people.
2. Capital expenditure / venture with a cost exceeding a limit set by the people.
3. Vote to impeach government officials, elected or otherwise.
4. Be eligible for a shareholder dividend at the end of each quarter.
The shareholder dividend will be based on a percentage of the provinces Gross Domestic Production (GDP) and provincial / state revenues from investments in foreign markets and earnings from services owned and operated by the province / state.
Therefore, hypothetically, based just on the Alberta 2017 GDP and census data, a tax-free shareholder dividend payout of 2% of the GDP would be.
GDP: $326.4 billion
2%: 6.528 billion
Population: 4.3 million
Shareholder Dividend: $15,180.00
SHAREHOLDER DIVIDEND PAYOUT
The dividend will be considered as investment income and can be paid,
Monthly $1,263.35, or a,
Quarterly $3,790.06, or a,
One time payment of $15,180.00.
NOTE: This is not the actual number of registered voters who actually cast a vote in the previous election. Instead, to demonstrate the dividend rate the total number of the census was used.